Principles of life
* Winning isn't everything. But wanting to win is.
* You would achieve more, if you don't mind who gets the credit.
* When everything else is lost, the future still remains.
* Don't fight too much. Or the enemy would know your art of war.
* The only job you start at the top is when you dig a grave.
* If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything.
* If you do little things well, you'll do big ones better.
* Only thing that comes to you without effort is old age.
* You won't get a second chance to make the first impression.
* Only those who do nothing do not make mistakes.
* Never take a problem to your boss unless you have a solution.
* If you are not failing you're not taking enough risks.
* Don't try to get rid of bad temper by losing it.
* If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
* Those who don't make mistakes usually don't make anything
* There are two kinds of failures. Those who think and never do,
and those who do and never think.
* Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.
* All progress has resulted from unpopular decisions.
* Change your thoughts and you change your world.
* Understanding proves intelligence, not the speed of the learning.
* There are two kinds of fools in this world. Those who give advise
and those who don't take it.
* The best way to kill an idea is to take it to a meeting.
* Management is doing things right. Leadership is doing the right
* Friendship founded on business is always better than business
founded on friendship.. ...
Have a great life and may god bless you all
Spend time by reading assumes no liability for the accuracy or completeness of any of the information contained on this web site. Furthermore, spend time by reading neither assumes liability for the accuracy or completeness, nor endorses the contents of, any outside links from our web site. This information is provided as a public service for convenience purposes only. Reliance upon the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein is at the user’s risk. Users are strongly encouraged to make every effort to verify the accuracy and/or completeness of the information before reliance thereon.