Don't tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway
-but the Hershey Man will know!YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH
This is pretty neat.
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST! It takes less than a minute . Work this out as you read . Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759 .. If you haven't, add 1758.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2009) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.
Spend time by reading assumes no liability for the accuracy or completeness of any of the information contained on this web site. Furthermore, spend time by reading neither assumes liability for the accuracy or completeness, nor endorses the contents of, any outside links from our web site. This information is provided as a public service for convenience purposes only. Reliance upon the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein is at the user’s risk. Users are strongly encouraged to make every effort to verify the accuracy and/or completeness of the information before reliance thereon.